Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Worst News

A Live Nation Concert
New Kids on the Block with Natasha Bedingfield -
Cancelled Concert Tickets
so here's the scoop...in case you didn't know, i am one of the biggest nkotb fans out there (new kids on the block, just in case some of you may not know the best band that ever existed) anyway, so of course i have new kids tickets, it's their big come back show...well i found out today that it's cancelled! can you believe it? i don't even know what to do? my boy donnie walberg, joey-joe, danny d, jordan and jon how could you? i thought you were "back, huh, stronger than ever!" guess not, you old losers! :)

5 comments:

brittany said...

that sucks! i loved nkotb.

Becky said...

NOOOO! Kelly this is such a bummer! I hope you get a refund. They were JUST on Rachel Ray, promoting everything. I wonder why it is cancelled. So sorry!!

Laurie said...

I am so sad for you! I know how excited you were!!!! I think if you would just call them they would immediately reconsider and put on a special concert just for you!

Tami said...

Kelly! This is Tami Glem (Denman) and I saw your comment on Christy Phillips (Wagner) blog! I wanted to tell you that I also had tickets to NKOTB and really looking forward to seeing Jordan!!! Sad Sad Sad! Check out my blog too.... www.bugaboo-n-addie.blogspot.com Tell your Mom and Shawna hello from me.

littlebyrd said...

I heard this on the radio and my thoughts went immediately to you. So sorry - I know you were really looking forward to this :(
How are you? I can't believe I missed you yesterday. Our entire family is sick, sick, sick.