Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Columbus Day to You...

did you know that today is columbus day? i didn't think so...well, the only reason i know this is because the mailman slept in this morning and he was at the zoo with me. we love the zoo it is one of our most favorite places to go! it was a beautiful fall day.

lunch time

we all scream for ice cream

ssawyer definitely enjoyed his ice cream

"put your 'farmer' face on..."
what did you do on this columbus day? did anyone sail the ocean blue???





4 comments:

brittany said...

i DID know it was Columbus day because the banker was home too :) We didn't go to the zoo, but Ryan and Greg (here visiting) took the kids to the High Desert Museum to see the animals there! We should go when you are here.

It looks like a fun day at the zoo, I love that you guys go so often. I miss the zoo.

Becky said...

LOVE the farmer faces! Your family is too precious. What a great day for the zoo! Looks like you guys had fun!

la la Lovely said...

thanks for participating in my giveaway.... winner will be announced tomorrow evening!
x Trina
ps- cute family!!!

Carly said...

OH my goodness! Your kids are getting SO big (and CUTE!)...I haven't even seen the little guy yet...how sad!
How fun that you have a family blog...I just found it through Melissa's! I am excited to check back, see your pictures and read your funny stories!