Sunday, September 28, 2008

This is Embarrassing!




that's it, i'm done! i am ready to change some things! i can't do this any longer! lately i have gone off the deep end with my eating! i'm not going to make any excuses any more. (i just started writing them all out and i had to delete them) i am embarrassed cause i don't want to share this part of my life. it's a little personal and i like to live in a world where i think no one notices that i'm chunkeroni but me. unfortunately that's not the case. so i'm ready! what a great way to keep myself accountable, right? i hope so! i KNOW so! last week i went to the gym and i went to this new class that they started, its a boot camp style class and it literally kicked my bootylious! i thought i was going to throw up! i'm so thankful i didn't. but i noticed something while i was in class...the instructors didn't come over and try to push me harder, they would pass right over me, and i know it was because they knew i was a chubby mess of jello! so here it goes, i'm done! i am a new person starting right now. i am on a mission, for myself and for my husband and my babies and those trainers who looked me over cause they thought i couldn't do it, so why bother! i'm gonna do it and i will track my progress on here...my goal is to lose 20lbs by november 22nd, why that date you ask? NKOTB, baby! ahhhhh yeah! boyee! "back huh, stronger than ever, you think we sever, never we're too clever!" ha ha! if you're not sure what i mean by that you are obviously not a true fan!


so peace out, i'm on a mission!

3 comments:

littlebyrd said...

Ha! It took me forever to figure out you meant New Kids on the Block! Ok, first of all: you are like one of the most gorgeous people I know and you don't need to change a thing! But I also understand if you aren't feeling good then you need to do something. I wish you luck friend! I still think you look beautiful without changing a thing. Just had to get that in there again. I wish that we lived closer together and could do workouts because I have fallen off the excercise wagon hard and need to do something about it.about it.

Becky said...

Kelly! I am with you ALL the way. You ARE beautiful. I understand all too well though, when YOU don't feel beautiful. It makes EVERYTHING that much harder...how we feel about ourselves is HUGE! I will excercise w/you ANYTIME. I've been going to 24 every am when I drop the kids off for school. Wanna go?
So, NKOTB!!! Do you already have tix? SOOO jealous. Here's to "hanging tough" at 24! Let's then try out for SYTYCD. (so you think you can dance!) You've seen those mom auditions right!? =) I feel it is personally up to us to change that stereotype. Peace

Barn House said...

You are definitely perfect-a-mundo just the way you are!!! Joe and I will be joining you soon too...we are both competing for the role of "Skelator" for our Season Finale. AND we are going to Hawaii at the beginning of December. You have NKOTB, and we have the horror of being in a half-naked in on the beach!!