Monday, September 22, 2008

the great tea party!










we had on our little calendar today a fantastic tea party! we were so excited! we all had fabulous costumes, sawyer even had a construction worker outfit. annabelle picked out my beautiful get-up. it was my wedding dress slip with some crazy jewelry and gorgeous hat! unfortunately it was a tea party that didn't happen. my cell phone is not working, i found my wonderful friend jessica's # and left her a message from the church phone to tell her we were on our way! so i've been to her house twice and i thought i could found it, well...we drove for over an hour driving down every street in d-town couve and nothing! i couldn't find it, the kids were heart broken. i told them that we could still dress up and have a tea party in the park, but annabelle thought that that would be too embarrassing. so we had subway and played at ester short park. it started raining but we had fun anyway! as i am driving home i see shelley (one of my besties) driving in the opposite direction, when she saw me she turned around and met me back at my house. well to make a long story just a little bit longer, there was a man hunt going on, FOR US!!! people were out looking for us, my sister, jesse, pastor jeff, shelley, jessica, and even ben! we were only gone for an hour and a half! it's kinda funny! i'm glad that i have friends who care and love us so much that they are willing to go on a hunt after just a short time! I love all my peeps! Thanks for looking out for us!!!

No comments: