Thursday, September 18, 2008

so here goes...



he did it! can you believe my big sawyer boy? he is sleeping in a big boy bed! not a very good picture but you get the point, HE'S SLEEPING!!! when it was time for bed we just did what we normally do, read a book, sang some songs, prayed together and kissed goodnight and that was it! he stayed in bed!!! it was the most amazing thing! when annabelle moved into her big girl bed she got up over a hundred times a night, jesse and i would take turns sitting at her door, every ten times we would switch...it took about a week and some lack of sleep to fix that little issue, ha! it really is amazing to me the difference between the two. i know we have boy/girl and 2 and 4 3/4. but even taking those into account we are the same parents, right? God really has created them unique and completely individuals, pretty cool!




1 comment:

littlebyrd said...

Kelly! Hello! I am so glad to have your link. This is funny - Oliver just started sleeping in his big boy bed this week too. I mean he is almost 3 1/2 years old! He resisted it but has been staying in it and sleeping so much better. Your little ones are just so cute. I do remember when you brought them up to the flea market. Do you know what I was thinking? That you were babystting them or something because I figured you were like 19 or 20 years old! What a hoot! Sorry for the looong message - I can't wait to see you again.