Monday, September 22, 2008

friends are friends forever

did you ever here that song, friends are friends forever? we performed that song in front of "night church" growing up so many times! how funny and scarey all at the same time! well, when i think about that time in my life i think of all the great friends and memories that i will have forever! conner and sawyer, annabelle and ashley will be friends for life (if i have anything to do with it). we love the norris family! this weekend we barged in and stayed with them in their cabin aka cabbage (thats what annabelle called it) up on mt. hood. we had lots of fun, we are so grateful to have such wonderful friends, lifelong friends!

2 comments:

Worthy Goods - Debbie said...

Wow Kelly, I was just surfin the net like I always do and to my surprise I run across this most precious little blog. Im soooo proud of you Kelly, and your most
precious little family. It is a joy for me to see you bloom right in front of my eyes. I love you!!! Mom

Worthy Goods - Debbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.