Saturday, November 22, 2008

'Ode'

so i'm sitting here with sleeping babies, jesse's helping my brother move back into town from bend and i've got some time...a little. what should i do??? post, that's it! but what? there are a lot of things going through my mind as i sit here. so here are the random, totally random, super totally random things.

i wish my blog could be cool, with lots of sweet finds and awesome decorating ideas, and delicious treats.
i love bakerella's goody's.
i love bliss's i heart monday list.
i love reading all of my great friends inspirational stories of their lives being played out in their blogs.
i love my aunt laurie, she is so amazing, it is so cool how we are closer than ever and it is all because of a great friend and someone who i look up to, natalie from sparrow! do you know that natalie? you are the reason for all this madness? not only am i closer to my aunt because of worthy goods, but my mom see's me differently now, we can work well together, my mom and i have a greater connection because you came into her life! i have seen my mom open up like never before and take risks! that is the most amazing part of this whole thing. because of you, natalie, my mom is has grown into an amazing, creative, outgoing, person (not that she wasn't these things before but now she is the enhanced 2.0 version). thank you for being my mom's friend. and i have met the coolest people in the world (you being one of them). i love the barnhouse boys, i love rebecca and all the other fabulous people from past sales. i know this is a mushy mess but natalie you are so special and i am so thankful for you, and i am excited to spend thanksgiving with you and your precious family! your imprint on this world is much bigger than you will ever know!
wow that turned out to be an 'ode to natalie'...but i feel it, it's true, so AMEN!

3 comments:

brittany said...

and what a big help jesse was/is! thank you thank you to both of you. we couldn't have done it w/o you.

littlebyrd said...

What a wonderfully sweet post. You are an incredible friend!

Laurie said...

I'm wiping the tears from my eyes. That was beautiful. Your mom and I have thought about all of the things that have come into our lives because of Natalie. And it all started on Craigs List!