Thursday, November 13, 2008

Preschool and More...

annabelle loves preschool! and i think she has the most amazing teachers, mrs. atwood and mrs. sims, ha ha. one week mrs. sims' (christie) is in charge then it's mrs. atwood's (my) turn. we have a blast and the girls are excited about learning, it is perfect for them and us. do you like their turkey hats?i had to write about this craziness! annabelle is not your normal child, she picked this to eat for lunch: oranges, tomatoes, hummus, sesame vegan crackers, and a cheese stick and she ate every bite. this is the same girl that really doesn't like sweets, she would rather have fruit than a cupcake or candy! what is this and how can she be my child??? i love her so much, i should take some of her great eating tips and put them into practice! what do your kids want to eat for lunch?


3 comments:

Carly said...

How do I get Taylor enrolled in the Atwood/Sims pre-school program? I am sure it is one of the best around, and I am struggling with that right now...and the price! Yikes! Wow, Annabelle is a great little eater. I wish I had that discipline as well! Chocolate and red wine for me...lol!!!

Briana said...

It's funny that you would ask. Carsen and I just had a battle today over what we were going to eat for lunch. My kids aren't picky eaters (which I am very grateful for), but sometimes they want something very specific. He wanted eggs and grits. I didn't have the time to put into making it, so I told him no, which is why we had the battle. Annabelle is just adorable!

Laurie said...

Nice pre-school. Very exclusive! And the teaching staff, Wow!!!

I can't believe the healthy lunch, how do you do it???

xoxo (Aunt) Laurie