Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Pray...and then Pray Some More!

this is my lifelong friend raChelle and her husband paul. (when i say lifelong, i mean we met when we were around 16 months old and have loved each other ever since!) today, well i guess technically yesterday was her 30th birthday! what a great time to celebrate! we had a night out planned for all of her closest girlfriends...

the plans got cancelled. paul is very sick. he is in ICU right now. lots of things transpired today, i will leave out the details. my point in telling all of you is he needs your prayers. today a miracle happened, to my understanding we could have lost him but GOD had another plan...there was a miracle 30 years ago in the birth of rachelle janae lundy and today another miracle! thank you GOD!
Dear Lord Jesus,
First I want to say thank you for saving Paul today! There is no other explanation other than YOU stepped in and rescued Paul. Thank you for giving us this huge miracle! There are no coincidences, only Divine appointments. Thank you for Paul's life. He is a wonderful, amazing, kind, talented man of God! I thank you for bringing RaChelle and Paul together! They are the most remarkable couple! We give Paul to you right now. Lord, only you know what is going on in his body! I pray that you would find a Dr. that will fight for him! Help them to find out exactly what is going on, give them answers. Help them to not give up until they find them. Lord, be with Paul, relax his mind. Give him rest. Be with RaChelle right now and give her a peace that only you can give! We love you and we trust you, we know that you are in control. Thank you again for the gift of Paul and RaChelle!
In Jesus' Name,
Amen

5 comments:

Carly said...

Oh no! This news saddens me deeply, but am encouraged to know that God is in complete comtrol. Whatever they are facing, He is already there waiting. Thanks for the update on them. We had not even heard anything. They will definitely be in out prayers.

Worthy Goods - Debbie said...

Wow Kelly!
Your last two posts have me sitting here crying. First of all I second the ode to Miss Natalie, we do all love you Nat! Second of all, I prayed along with you Kelly as I
read your prayer for Paul and Rock. God is in control!
Amen! I love you!!

Laurie said...

Kelly, I am praying for Paul...keep us posted...xoLaurie

Melissa Roskam said...

Hey Kelly! I have been getting updates from Andrea regarding Paul, but she is also on vacation and i know does not have time to call and text as often as I would like:} I am wondering if you could tell me what hospital he is at. I know she is probably doesn't want a bunch of visitors but for some reason it is just making me fell so uninformed that I don't even know where he is. just comment on my blog and i ll check it every now and again. Thanks. And thanks for the beautiful prayer. They truly are a remarkable couple. Love Love Love them. . . and you!!!!

Tremaine Family said...

I have been praying!!! Any new updates on his condition? Please let me know if they need anything a meal, cleaning, ect. God Bless