Thursday, February 24, 2011

bad rap




meatloaf has a bad rap. at my house it is loved by all. every time i mention to my friends that i'm making meatloaf they cringe. i think it depends on how your mom made this mystery meat when you were growing up. i remember loving it back then. i wouldn't however, order it at a restaurant. i like to know what's in my food.
i make it with ground turkey, garlic, onions, ketchup, bbq sauce, an egg, some form of crackers and whatever else I decide to throw in. what could go wrong with that? i add grated carrots and broccoli sometimes to sneak those extra veggies in. It sound strange but it really is good. tonight i made some homemade french fries and sweet potato fries. delish! i dare you to try it again. you may realize meatloaf isn't bad after all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone4

2 comments:

ENDub said...

I've always loved meatloaf and yours sounds delish!

Chelsea said...

I always have trouble forcing myself to make meatloaf... maybe you should send me your recipe so I can have some that I actually like! :)