Tuesday, December 9, 2008

San Diego, Perfection!

when we touched down in san diego we got our car and came straight here! we loved the zoo, the way it is laid out is amazing. the animals are so close. it seams like you could reach out and touch them!

on our way to the hotel we stopped at the beach, jesse got a little excited when he saw a pelican and seals, "right there"

look at these little guys, aren't they so cute?


this was a pre-haircut and eyebrow picture, yuck! this girl could use a serious make over!



after the spa we went down to old town is was so cool. the lady who cut my hair recommended an authentic mexican restaurant, it was so so so delicious! muchas gracias!




in old town they had this nativity scene set up in the town square it was beautiful. time and time again we would see Christmas decorations and it just seemed completely strange. the weather made it seem like summer and yet Christmas decorations??? it just was very weird.

after the "haircut" in old town. i love this man!

jesse saw this coffin and what else did you think he would do??? it was so funny, a lady walked out of a nearby store and jesse popped up, she screamed! it was an accident, but there was almost a cleanup on aisle 2.

we went to the first light house on the west coast it was amazing, and it had the most incredible views.

jesse and i decided that we want to live here. we're packin up and moving to this light house! oh...we can't it's a monument, dang!

look at this beautiful day, can you beleive it's december? jesse is on top of the world!


we went to seaworld, the weather was perfect. can you tell who this is? it's jack hannah. when i realized who it was, i turned around and chased after him and tried to take his picture. i was a paparazzi! it was terrible. i can't believe i acted that way, poor famous people.

of course the shamu show was awesome. i was teary the entire time. i wished my kids could have seen this. they would have loved it, someday they will, that's a promise.

after seaworld, we got all dressed up for our fancy dinner. look at my hot hunk of a man! (it took us four times to get this picture, we were laughing so hard!)




the dinner and dessert was so good. i wish i could describe it to you in great detail, but it would just make you jealous and hungry, so i'll spare you...




my feet hurt and i was cold, so jesse (like the gentleman he is) let me barrow his jacket and i ran back to our room barefoot! we had such an amazing night, jesse was my prince and i was his princess. (thank you laurie and chelsea for the dress and shoes and ryan for the tie)




i told jesse on the plane to san diego that i wanted to find this statue. i can't believe we actually found it. it was kind of a fluke. jesse toured an aircraft carrier that was right next to it. cool huh?





this is my man! he is showing me his "how you doin' " face.

here's me trying to do it back but not so well... this was our farewell shuttle back to the couve! we are so glad to be home, we missed our kids desperately. i am so thankful however, to have had a wonderful time with my husband of almost TEN YEARS! i love you babe! thank you again to everyone who made this trip possible!



11 comments:

Carly said...

The new haircut is gorgeous, You are one hot momma!
Looks like you guys had a great time. And that staute pic with you two kissing, priceless!

littlebyrd said...

Hi! HOW FUN!!! It looks ike you had a great weekend away. I loved seeing all of your pictures. LOVE the new haircut.

Becky said...

Kelly! You are amazingly gorgeous. I LOVE your new makeover and dang girl...you are getting teensie! You have inspired me. I REALLY want to suprise Tony with something like this... a little trip...a little getaway, just the two of us. I'm going to have to start saving my pennies!! Maybe San Diego?! Thanks for sharing all those great pics. Miss you girl! Feel like I haven't seen you in ages...we've been sooo busy as of late. Tis the season :(

Carly said...

Hey Kelly!
Will you e-mail me your address...Im not too sure the one I have for you is current.
Thanks...
devine.designs@hotmail.com

Julie said...

Kelly, you are so cute in these pics! You and your man look like you had so much fun together! I love all the kissing pictures, soooo cute! I love your new haircut too! I know you missed out on the cookie exchange so I wanted to send you this link to view them! If you or anyone want any of the pics I can give you the jpegs, I'm not trying to sell the pics :) so go to www.moderndayphotography.net enter site go to client viewing and in the password section type in cookie exchange make sure you get the space in between cookie and exchange or it won't load! xoxox Julie

Cathy said...

I am so glad you guys had fun, you deserve it!! You're new "look" is gorgeous!!

Laurie said...

Blake, Gary and I love your pictures! It looks like you had a wonderful time!!!

christyephillips said...

YAY! Congrats. on almost ten years! What a fun trip, I am so jealous. You guys deserve it, what a treat. I love the hair, that's the shortest I've ever seen it. Too cute!

ENDub said...

Oh Kelly, that looks like such a fun trip, and you look amazing, from head to toe! I'm thankful that you had such a great time!
Eryn

Tremaine Family said...

What a blessing that you deserve! What fun! Congrats on your vacation!!! Thank you for sharing the memories!!!

brittany said...

Love the makeover! Can't wait to see it in person. Looks like it was an amazing trip, and the sun in all those pictures, oh i am jealous of all that sun!!