Thursday, March 24, 2011

anthropology

anthropology is my favorite favorite store. i go in there and feel at home. i want my house to look like that, i want my clothes to look like theirs, i want the floors, the bedding, the dish ware, the seating, the lighting, the candles, the body lotions/perfumes/shower gel/soaps, the jewelry and all the accessories. did i miss anything? if i did, that too! am i unreasonable? maybe a little. anyway, i finally bought a few items that make me happy. (with some help from my momma) these are my first ever anthro. purchases for myself. i love everything I got.


this sweater. really? i love. (forgive the weird look on my face. the harder I tried, the worse it got.)


change purse. holy cuteness.


egg tray. how did I survive before this purchase?
- Posted using BlogPress from
my iPhone4

No comments: