Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Barn House!!!






one of my favorite places, ever! i love barn house. my mom and aunt laurie of worthy goods have created, yet again, a beautiful masterpiece. they came together with many other amazing vendors and of course it wouldn't be barn house without 'the boys' and had an opening like i have never seen. the people came out in droves.

since it was the saturday before mother's day, i thought it would be a perfect gift for my mom if i could work along side her at this incredible event. so thanks to jesse's mom, i was able to work kid free for 4 hours.

beautiful people

beautiful day

beautiful momma

(thanks mom, this was a gift for me too)

2 comments:

brittany said...

the pictures don't show on my computer.. sad! i wanna see.

sounds like a perfect way to start mother's day weekend.

ENDub said...

Oh, I so want to go to this. I just picked up a flyer at Camas Antiques. Can't wait!!